FIFA 12 Youth Academy Problems

Discussion in 'FIFA 13' started by Kulak, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Kulak Well-Known Member

PSN:
    TheKulak
    Basically just wondering if anyone here has experienced these issues and if so how did they resolve them.

I play a lot of Career mode on Fifa, I scout players into my youth academy and wait for them to build up a bit. Of recent, a lot of my players have been coming back to me once offered a contract, saying that they wanted higher wages. I do this yet they ask for more still? I tested this by offering him £90,000 a week, just to see if he would, and still he would not sign....therefore I released him.

This has repeated with 5/6 players now.

Has anyone come up agianst this? Btw Im Liverpool and the player says in the message they still dream of playing for my club, so its not that the dont find the club unatractive etc :S

Another issue, I have not come up against this yet but have seen posted around.

Can be viewed in extent here: http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ea-sports-fifa-discussion/514554-career-mode-loss-youth-academy-players-disappearing-fas.html

Basically YOUTH PLAYERS who have signed into the senior squad cannot be re-signed once there contract time runs up. Basically you cant get a youth player to stay as the game is bugged :( The only way to retain a youth player is to sell and buy back or release and buy back. If not the game seems to erase the players existence once he has served his time with you.

Really irritating, as Youth academy obviously regenerates rosters etc for all clubs, especially once you hit seasons 10+ etc, could be a BIG issue fr the game.

Thoughts?
  2. EndlessExertion Well-Known Member

PSN:
    EndlessExertion
    Twitter:
    @EndlessExertion
    YouTube:
    TheEndlessExertion
    play ut, i have best bronze squad eu
    http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#hjLvKQ8CbbC0y
  3. GENERIC Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Generic bT
    Twitter:
    @genericeu
    YouTube:
    euesgeneric
    You sure they "vanish" from the game, or they just end up in free agents or another team picks them up?

And I haven't had a problem with this because I always loan/sell youth players I sign and I haven't gone as far as a 4th season yet which is when their contracts would be running out.

However there is a bug in the loan system. Basically you can loan any player you want if you put a transfer at end of loan fee at some like £900 million. This is pretty lame, obviously not that big of a problem as the CPU don't do that.
  4. Kulak Well-Known Member

PSN:
    TheKulak
    They dont vanish if you release them but if you let them run down there contract they do :(
    You cannot negotiate contratcs with them because it says Contract Offer accepted all the time which blows.

Do you actually have to buy the player for the 900 mil at the end? just realsised how silly that sounds lol.

Theo mate, UT Sucks ass. Manager mode!!!
  5. GENERIC Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Generic bT
    Twitter:
    @genericeu
    YouTube:
    euesgeneric
    No that's the thing, you don't have to buy them.

You can say you'll buy em for £900 after loan expired, but obviously you don't pay anything, thus being able to loan basically any player (and keep loaning them every season, just repeat the process) without paying anything (except their wages).

This shouldn't exist because this is very tempting to weak person like myself, and I will exploit it.
  6. Kulak Well-Known Member

PSN:
    TheKulak
    Just it exploited it lmao, why did you tell me this!

lol, Ben Arfa and Cabaye on season long loans lol