Ladbrokes Live Chat HELP

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Kulak, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Kulak Well-Known Member

PSN:
    TheKulak
    I'm about to lose the plot with this guy.

Thank you for using Ladbrokes Live Chat, a member of our Customer Services Team will be with you shortly ...
    You are now chatting with 'John'
    John: Welcome to Ladbrokes Live Chat. How may I help you?
    Grant: Hi John, When I signed up (just there) I deposited £5.00 with the Free up to £50 bet promo, but there is £0 in my balance :/
    John: Please can you confirm your account ID, date of birth and postcode for security reasons
    Grant: Acc: TheKulak 11/**/** P** ***John: Thank you
    John: Looking at your account I can see no payment method active on your account
    John: to add a payment method
    John: please go to my account
    John: then select deposit
    John: from here it will ask you to input your payment method
    Grant: Ok John, just the fact I have already inserted my card details and a £5 deposit whilst signing up there was alamrming
    John: I can see no active payment method on the account you have provided sir
    Grant: Does this mean that I wil no longer be eligible for the free promo bet since I have already registered ? :/
    John: no I can provide you with the link to the terms and conditions?
    Grant: That was the only reason I signed up (so I could get the extra bet form the promo, I have entered all the details when signing up so that I would be eligible for it, can you not do it form your end?)
    Grant: obviously been a glitch somewhere
    John: if you would like to add payment details you can only do this online yourself or by calling us on a recorded line, please call 0800 917 27 37 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0800 917 27 37 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
    Grant: I can add payment methods no problem, its just I wanted to get the promotion that I entered in when registering, as I am a new member, it doesnt seem worth it now
    John: you have not placed a bet on either of the two accounts created and the terms and conditions state that it is for new customers. As you have not placed a bet you are a new customer
    Grant: 2 accounts sorry? But what Im sayign John is I signed up with the intention of making my bet tonight and make the £5 single bet that would give me extra bet money form the promotion, as there is a glitch in the system obiously (as I did enter details) I think it wont work now and Ill just be putting a 5er on a bet that I could have done on my usual william hill accounts
    John: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
    Grant: Yes the above ^
    John: as advised there is no payment method on the account and no transactions so you are a new customer
    Grant: Yes, but the promo code works in transition with signing on - with a deposit of £5, as the payment method has not been registered I would need to sign up Again with a different account, making up new details just to try and get on the promotion that is offered
  2. samgei Active Member

PSN:
    samgei
    Made me lol so much. WTF, worst livechat EU mate
    1 people like this.
  3. The Dean Moderator

PSN:
    xTheDean
    Twitter:
    @TheDeanHD
    YouTube:
    user/TheDeanHD/featured
    phone them
  4. Kulak Well-Known Member

PSN:
    TheKulak
    Hate phoning things like this for some reason, im a terrible arguer lol.

The Live chat thing has disappeared from the website, cant find anywhere, so sent email!